Dynabook, Laptop, Satelite Pro series
Satellite Pro C50-H15120
Satellite Pro C50-H15120 Laptop Specifications
Memory and Storage
Audio and Video
- DISPLAY SIZE
- 15.6″ diagonal widescreen
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION
- 1366 x 768 (HD), Supports 720p content
- DTS Audio Processing, Stereo Speakers, Dual-Microphones, Headset jack – Microphone/Headphone Combination Port
- Webcam with TruTalk™ Dual Microphones
- WIRELESS LAN*
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi®
- Intel® Ethernet Connection i219 Series (10/100/1000)
- AC ADAPTER
- 39.9W AC Adapter
- 4-cell 45.6 Wh
- microSD Card Slot
- USB PORTS
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, supporting USB Sleep and Charge, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port
- DOCKING CONNECTOR
Software, Support and Security
- SECURITY AND PROTECTION
- Reinforced Security Cable Lock Slot, Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (fTPM)
- ENERGY STAR™ Qualified, EPEAT™ Rated, RoHS Compatible
- STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY*
- 1 Year Standard Limited Warranty
- INPUTS AND CONTROLS
- Premium Raised Tile Keyboard (black) with 10-key pad, Clickpad Pointing Device with Multi-touch Control
- Starting at 3.86 lbs (1.75 kg)
- Dark Blue
Satellite Pro C50-H15120 Laptop Features
- Solid State Drive
- Solid state drives offer lightning-fast access times and greater data reliability.
- The built-in webcam on this PC makes it easy to Skype® and chat live with friends and family or videoconference with co-workers. You’ll also be able to take and store still pictures.
- Touch pad with Multi-touch
- Enjoy the ability to pinch, swipe, rotate or scroll through images on the display screen with a simple brush of your fingers.
- USB 3.0
- Get maximum performance when connecting the latest external devices, with blazing fast transfer speeds.
- USB Type-C™
- The USB port that is slim, sleek, and reversible.
- HDMI® port
- Scale up your gaming, movies and music on a home theater – with full 1080p high-definition video, and amazingly immersive surround sound.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Engineered with respect to our planet, 93% of Toshiba laptops, netbooks and Tablet PCs have met the ENERGY STAR 4.0 standard since it was established in 2007.